International shipping with UPS

Hyaluronic Acid Shampoo

€12,90
Type: Capelli
Taglia

Much more than a simple Shampoo, this exceptional beauty treatment hydrates the hair by offering a filler effect: from the first wash the hair is rediscovered voluminous and full! The secret is Hyaluronic Acid with its incredible ability to retain water, for a filling effect that is immediately visible. Vegetable Keratin, made up of the same amino acids present in our hair, has a strengthening action, while the coconut pulp distillate restores softness and body.


Formula with 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% of ingredients guarantee the stability and pleasantness of the product. Without silicones, sulphate surfactants, parabens, dyes and petrolatum