International shipping with UPS

Hyaluronic Acid Cream Balm

€14,90
Taglia

A conditioner with a pleasantly creamy consistency, which acts with a surprising filler effect from the first use: the hair immediately appears more consistent, full-bodied and voluminous thanks to the extraordinary action of Hyaluronic Acid. Furthermore, the vegetable keratin increases resistance and elasticity, while the coconut pulp distillate restores softness.


Formula with 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of ingredients guarantee the stability and pleasantness of the product. Without silicones, parabens, dyes and petrolatum.